Safety First, Last, and Always
Our goal is to teach your children gymnastics, climbing, and tumbling in a fun and safe environment. As part of our class instruction, we consistently educate your children about ways to be safe at our facility. It is important that parents also know these rules so you can support our efforts and help ensure a positive, enjoyable athletic experience.
- Girls must have their hair pulled back away from their face. Hard clips, jewelry, headbands, and bows are not allowed.
- Girls should wear a leotard or a t-shirt with shorts or sweatpants.
- Boys should wear a t-shirt with shorts or sweatpants.
- No socks are allowed in the gym. Bare feet only.
- Speak to your child about listening to the instructor and following directions.
- Plan on arriving for class a few minutes early to help your child get ready.
- Before class starts, please check to see if your child needs to use the bathroom.
- Your family's personal items (shoes, jackets, etc.) should be placed in the wooden bins located in the changing rooms.
- Parents and siblings are not allowed on the gym floor. If you would like to observe class, you may do so from the designated Parent Viewing Areas.
- Children are not allowed to use the gym equipment before class.
- Children need to look carefully before crossing in front of other groups in the gym.
- Children must listen to the teacher during class, follow all safety rules, and treat peers and staff with respect.
- Children should let the instructor know if they are unwell, need to get a drink, or need to use the bathroom.
- If you are running late, please call the office. The staff will have your child await your arrival in the office. Tell your child about this procedure in the event you are unable to notify the office.
- Parking is available in the rear of the building and on the opposite side of Wells Avenue. If you are unable to walk your child to class, drop-off and pick-up is allowed on Wells Avenue only. Please do not use the driveway for drop-off or pick-up, as this presents a safety hazard and obstructs traffic.
- Young children should be well supervised when walking in the driveway or parking lot.
Thank you for your support.
Gym Trendz is Exxcel's own line of gymnastics inspired clothing and accessories