Are your kids climbing all over the house? Why not try a climbing class at Exxcel?
Rock climbing improves strength, coordination, endurance, flexibility, and confidence. It teaches kids how to take risks and solve problems. Teamwork is key; and students learn to build trust in their instructors and peers. Climbing is a great activity on its own or as a supplement to other sports. It's no surprise that many of our gymnasts are climbers too!
We'll teach you all the technical know-how, but we'll also help your kids push their limits in a safe and supportive atmosphere.
At Exxcel, you'll find:
- State-of-the-art safety equipment
- 60' x 20' indoor rock wall with varying levels difficulty
- 2 automatic climbing belays
- More than 60 constantly changing routes
- An indoor rock cave with overhang
- Sport climbing gear and courses
- Simulated indoor ice climbing routes
- Outdoor adventure high ropes course
- Indoor and outdoor zip-lines, and
- Tons of fun!
Classes start at 4 years old. Trial classes are available. Click here to learn more about our climbing program and class offerings.